If you are using the Oracle Transportation Management solution to automate the transport logistics processes and you want to:
- Cut the costs.
- Significantly reduce the complexity and costs of operating the information system.
- Concentrate on the company’s core business processes without being distracted by the auxiliary processes.
Then we can offer you the “OTM Support” – the outsource support service for your OTM solution. The support will be provided by a certified team of professionals who can easily give you a piece of advice and suggest some possible solutions for the problem.
Every business is unique; each has its specific features and the “zest” that enables it to stand out from the range of its competitors. That is why there is such a great need to study the business processes of the customer’s transport logistics and the OTM solution applied. We always carry out a detailed survey and document the results, which enables us to guarantee the high-quality support addressing the actual business realities.
We have developed and adhere to the universal procedures to support the users. This enables us to react quicker to the incoming requests and to provide the qualified support and answers to all your questions.
The main specificity of our services is our successful experience with the clients of different range and a wealth of experience in Oracle Transportation Management projects implementation.
In our work, we seriously focus on the management of the services quality, as well as on the personnel training and certifying. Our partnership with Oracle and the focus on the world best practices allows us guaranteeing the quality of each service and the compliance of the service parameters with your needs.
We gain more experience with every client’s question. Solving the problems, we create the competence database and draw the conclusions, perfecting our services for you.
OTM Support – services
- Users’ sustained workflow Support .
- Every OTM components Support.
- Required OTM components Update.
- User access management.
- System configuration changes, including forms, menus, data structures, business processes, agents, workflow procedures, etc. generation and modification.
- Extension systems beyond the standard OTM functionality.
- Additional integration setup with other systems.
- Data, directories, carriers’ database, tariffs database, and any other information monitoring and control.
- Stale data archiving, compression or deletion.
- Creating new and editing the existing report templates.
- Other development with prior approvement by the client.