August 28, 2012, Moscow hosts a special seminar Oracle «Oracle Solutions for Transport Management.”
You’ll get acquainted with Oracle products and learn about the successful experience in real-world projects.
The strategy, recent developments and market forecasting for Oracle tools and applications will be uncovered. Topics at issue:
- Transport Operational Planning,
- Fleet Management,
- Transport Brokerage Services Implementation,
- Vehicles Purchase Control,
- In-house and outsource logistics resources efficiency.
The possibility of integration with geographic information systems, external suppliers systems will be demonstrated. The system architecture and scalability will be highlighted.
- Logistics and Supply Directors;
- Directors of Transportation;
- CEO, Commercial Directors, Directors of Logistics Service Provider Companies;
- IT- Directors;
- Heads of IT-Departments;
- IT-professionals, Business Analysts.
When: August 28, 2012, 10.00.
Where: hotel “Radisson Blu Belorusskaya”, Moscow, 3rd Street Yamskogo field 26 A.
Participation is free of charge.
Registration for the event is a must!
To register, please go to link: registration.
For more information and to register, please contact the representative Oracle – Tatyana Mikhailenko. Phone: 7 (495) 795 22 44 or e-mail:email@example.com.